Gilbane publishes fall 2012 Construction Industry Economic Report
Equipment World Staff | October 16, 2012
Gilbane Building Company has published the fall 2012 edition of Construction Economics—Market Conditions in Construction, a free report based on economic data, construction starts and material cost trends. The report indicates an increase in construction spending over the last year but cautions of an expected downturn again in early 2013.
The report covers topics such as Construction Starts, Spending, & Costs; Material Price Movement; Trends and Costs for Structural Steel, Recycling Steel, & Copper; Architectural Billings Index; Current Inflation Forecast; ENR Index—BCI History; and more.
To download the report, visit info.gilbaneco.com/construction-economics.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]921 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views