Gilbane publishes fall 2012 Construction Industry Economic Report
Equipment World Staff | October 16, 2012
Gilbane Building Company has published the fall 2012 edition of Construction Economics—Market Conditions in Construction, a free report based on economic data, construction starts and material cost trends. The report indicates an increase in construction spending over the last year but cautions of an expected downturn again in early 2013.
The report covers topics such as Construction Starts, Spending, & Costs; Material Price Movement; Trends and Costs for Structural Steel, Recycling Steel, & Copper; Architectural Billings Index; Current Inflation Forecast; ENR Index—BCI History; and more.
To download the report, visit info.gilbaneco.com/construction-economics.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views