Gilbane publishes fall 2012 Construction Industry Economic Report
Equipment World Staff | October 16, 2012
Gilbane Building Company has published the fall 2012 edition of Construction Economics—Market Conditions in Construction, a free report based on economic data, construction starts and material cost trends. The report indicates an increase in construction spending over the last year but cautions of an expected downturn again in early 2013.
The report covers topics such as Construction Starts, Spending, & Costs; Material Price Movement; Trends and Costs for Structural Steel, Recycling Steel, & Copper; Architectural Billings Index; Current Inflation Forecast; ENR Index—BCI History; and more.
To download the report, visit info.gilbaneco.com/construction-economics.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River465 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice320 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness285 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options266 Views