Gilbane publishes fall 2012 Construction Industry Economic Report
Equipment World Staff | October 16, 2012
Gilbane Building Company has published the fall 2012 edition of Construction Economics—Market Conditions in Construction, a free report based on economic data, construction starts and material cost trends. The report indicates an increase in construction spending over the last year but cautions of an expected downturn again in early 2013.
The report covers topics such as Construction Starts, Spending, & Costs; Material Price Movement; Trends and Costs for Structural Steel, Recycling Steel, & Copper; Architectural Billings Index; Current Inflation Forecast; ENR Index—BCI History; and more.
To download the report, visit info.gilbaneco.com/construction-economics.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?388 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views