Gilbane publishes fall 2012 Construction Industry Economic Report
Equipment World Staff | October 16, 2012
Gilbane Building Company has published the fall 2012 edition of Construction Economics—Market Conditions in Construction, a free report based on economic data, construction starts and material cost trends. The report indicates an increase in construction spending over the last year but cautions of an expected downturn again in early 2013.
The report covers topics such as Construction Starts, Spending, & Costs; Material Price Movement; Trends and Costs for Structural Steel, Recycling Steel, & Copper; Architectural Billings Index; Current Inflation Forecast; ENR Index—BCI History; and more.
To download the report, visit info.gilbaneco.com/construction-economics.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1068 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1032 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones457 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?310 Views