Georgia cancelling P3 for West by Northwest Corridor
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 5, 2012
The State of Georgia is cancelling the Public Private Partnership (P3) procurement of the West by Northwest Corridor contract to add managed lanes to portions of Interstate Highways 75 and 575 in Cobb and Cherokee counties, said Transportation P3 Committee Chairman Brandon Beach.
“The Transportation Board is examining other available options for the delivery of this project,” Beach said in a written statement.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure216 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?171 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road143 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!121 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views