Georgia cancelling P3 for West by Northwest Corridor
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 5, 2012
The State of Georgia is cancelling the Public Private Partnership (P3) procurement of the West by Northwest Corridor contract to add managed lanes to portions of Interstate Highways 75 and 575 in Cobb and Cherokee counties, said Transportation P3 Committee Chairman Brandon Beach.
“The Transportation Board is examining other available options for the delivery of this project,” Beach said in a written statement.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River618 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business364 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views