George W. Bush keynote speaker at NTEA Meeting
NTEA, the association for the work truck industry, has secured George W. Bush, the 43rd President of the United States, as the keynote speaker for the President’s Breakfast & 48th Annual NTEA Meeting. The breakfast will take place on March 7, 2012, at 7:30 a.m.-9:15 a.m. ET.
President Bush talk about his eight years in office, the challenges facing our nation in the 21st century, the power of freedom, the role of faith and other pressing issues.
President Bush was sworn into office on Jan. 20, 2001 and served as Commander in Chief for two consecutive terms. Before his Presidency, he served for six years as Governor of the State of Texas. Since leaving office, President Bush has focused his attention on developing the George W. Bush Presidential Center at Southern Methodist University (Dallas, Texas), which will encompass the Presidential Library and Museum, Archives, and the George W. Bush Institute.
MORE FROM Industry
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding560 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable414 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views