George Hatalowich joins Parsons Brinckerhoff
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 16, 2011
George Hatalowich has been named director of Pennsylvania strategic operations at Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, planning, engineering and program/construction management organization.
Hatalowich will be responsible for strategic operations throughout Pennsylvania as well as assisting in expansion of the firm’s tolling initiatives. He will be based in the Camp Hill, Pa., office.
Hatalowich previously served as COO at the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission. During his 21 years with the organization, he was involved with all aspects of toll road management, including day-to-day operations, contract management, negotiations, vendor relationships, government affairs and project management.
Hatalowich received a B.S. degree in structural design and construction engineering from Pennsylvania State University
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax252 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion216 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views