George Hatalowich joins Parsons Brinckerhoff
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 16, 2011
George Hatalowich has been named director of Pennsylvania strategic operations at Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, planning, engineering and program/construction management organization.
Hatalowich will be responsible for strategic operations throughout Pennsylvania as well as assisting in expansion of the firm’s tolling initiatives. He will be based in the Camp Hill, Pa., office.
Hatalowich previously served as COO at the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission. During his 21 years with the organization, he was involved with all aspects of toll road management, including day-to-day operations, contract management, negotiations, vendor relationships, government affairs and project management.
Hatalowich received a B.S. degree in structural design and construction engineering from Pennsylvania State University
MORE FROM Industry
- Firearms to be used for road construction724 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events704 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes582 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines435 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up429 Views