Geoff Maus appointed director of engineering at TrafFix Devices
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 4, 2011
TrafFix Devices, Inc. has promoted Geoff Maus to director of engineering, effective immediately.
Maus has worked for TrafFix Devices for more than six years and has been instrumental in development and design of many of the patented traffic control and crash attenuator products that TrafFix Devices manufactures for the global market, the company says.
Maus came to TrafFix Devices in 2005 with a BS degree in mechanical engineering from Cal State Long Beach and management experience in the automotive and aerospace industries. His contributions to the designs of some of the latest crash attenuation products like the patented Scorpion™ Trailer Attenuator and the new Sentry Longitudinal Energy Dissipater, (SLED) has contributed to many saved lives on the highways of the world.
MORE FROM Industry
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]922 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong878 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker335 Views