Geoff Maus appointed director of engineering at TrafFix Devices
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 4, 2011
TrafFix Devices, Inc. has promoted Geoff Maus to director of engineering, effective immediately.
Maus has worked for TrafFix Devices for more than six years and has been instrumental in development and design of many of the patented traffic control and crash attenuator products that TrafFix Devices manufactures for the global market, the company says.
Maus came to TrafFix Devices in 2005 with a BS degree in mechanical engineering from Cal State Long Beach and management experience in the automotive and aerospace industries. His contributions to the designs of some of the latest crash attenuation products like the patented Scorpion™ Trailer Attenuator and the new Sentry Longitudinal Energy Dissipater, (SLED) has contributed to many saved lives on the highways of the world.
MORE FROM Industry
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax687 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views