Genie telematics-ready connector offers ‘plug and play’ capability
Amanda Bayhi | February 17, 2014
Genie has introduced an industry-first telematics-ready connector with a “plug and play” option for the manufacturer’s boom lifts.
Currently available on the Genie S-80 and Z-80 boom lifts, the connector will be available on the S-100, S-120 and ZX-135 models by the end of the first quarter.
The telematic-ready connector offers the ability to work with multiple telematics systems and delivers a “plug and play” option for flexibility, adaptability and portability.
The factory-installed connector provides machine hour meter reporting, location, machine use and security features including geo-fencing, alarms by movement or input and remote machine disabling.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series916 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?504 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group365 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks308 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines191 Views