Genie telematics-ready connector offers ‘plug and play’ capability
Amanda Bayhi | February 17, 2014
Genie has introduced an industry-first telematics-ready connector with a “plug and play” option for the manufacturer’s boom lifts.
Currently available on the Genie S-80 and Z-80 boom lifts, the connector will be available on the S-100, S-120 and ZX-135 models by the end of the first quarter.
The telematic-ready connector offers the ability to work with multiple telematics systems and delivers a “plug and play” option for flexibility, adaptability and portability.
The factory-installed connector provides machine hour meter reporting, location, machine use and security features including geo-fencing, alarms by movement or input and remote machine disabling.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts552 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse445 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers122 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views