Genie telematics-ready connector offers ‘plug and play’ capability
Amanda Bayhi | February 17, 2014
Genie has introduced an industry-first telematics-ready connector with a “plug and play” option for the manufacturer’s boom lifts.
Currently available on the Genie S-80 and Z-80 boom lifts, the connector will be available on the S-100, S-120 and ZX-135 models by the end of the first quarter.
The telematic-ready connector offers the ability to work with multiple telematics systems and delivers a “plug and play” option for flexibility, adaptability and portability.
The factory-installed connector provides machine hour meter reporting, location, machine use and security features including geo-fencing, alarms by movement or input and remote machine disabling.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views