Gehl launches V270 and V330 GEN:2 skid-steers with vertical lift
Amanda Bayhi | October 2, 2013
Gehl has launched its V270 GEN:2 and V330 GEN:2 large frame vertical-lift skid-steers, our sister site, Equipment World, reported.
A 72-horsepower Tier 4 certified Yanmar diesel engine with diesel particulate filter (DPF) technology powers the machines, which feature a selectable self-leveling option and hydraulic-powered Power-A-Tach system. Gehl offers its T-bar option as a control pattern.
The V270 has an operating weight of 8,150 pounds and an operating capacity of 2,700 pounds, while the V330 has an operating weight of 9,090 pounds and an operating capacity of 3,300 pounds.
Both models offer torque ratings of up to 217 foot-pounds, hydraulic flow up to 35 gpm and 72 horsepower at 2,500 rpm.
The V270 GEN:2 has more than 10 feet 10 inches of lift height, while the V330 GEN:2 has more than 10 feet 11 inches of lift height.
Each machines’ large operator’s compartment has a cab forward design and lowered rear towers for improved visibility; a customizable digital in-cab display with information about coolant, fuel, battery, environmental and engine regeneration; a side-folding restraint bar and armrests with multiple adjustments; adjustable joystick and hand/foot control towers; and a mechanical or air-ride suspension seat.
The models also feature a wide rear door and engine hood, as well as gas spring assist on the tiltable Level II rollover protection structure (ROPS), for ease in accessing hydraulic components.
For more information, read the full report at EquipmentWorld.com.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts526 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse378 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views