Gehl introduces RT250 compact track loader
Amanda Bayhi | March 28, 2013
Gehl has added more operating capacity to its RT line of loaders with the RT250 compact track loader, reports our sister publication Equipment World.
The RT250, powered by a 74.3-horsepower, Tier 4-compliant Deutz turbo-diesel engine, delivers 243 foot-pounds of torque and 14,317 pounds of tractive effort. It is rated at 2,500 pounds at 35 percent tipping capacity.
Key features include AntiStall technology, Gehl’s Automatic Track Tensioning technology, straight tracking, a large rear hood and swing-out door and Automatic Track Tensioning System.
The cab includes a joystick control mounted to the seat frame and multi-function display.
For more information about Gehl’s RT250 compact track loader, read the full story at Equipment World.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!117 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views