Gehl introduces RT250 compact track loader
Amanda Bayhi | March 28, 2013
Gehl has added more operating capacity to its RT line of loaders with the RT250 compact track loader, reports our sister publication Equipment World.
The RT250, powered by a 74.3-horsepower, Tier 4-compliant Deutz turbo-diesel engine, delivers 243 foot-pounds of torque and 14,317 pounds of tractive effort. It is rated at 2,500 pounds at 35 percent tipping capacity.
Key features include AntiStall technology, Gehl’s Automatic Track Tensioning technology, straight tracking, a large rear hood and swing-out door and Automatic Track Tensioning System.
The cab includes a joystick control mounted to the seat frame and multi-function display.
For more information about Gehl’s RT250 compact track loader, read the full story at Equipment World.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update278 Views