Gehl introduces RT250 compact track loader
Amanda Bayhi | March 28, 2013
Gehl has added more operating capacity to its RT line of loaders with the RT250 compact track loader, reports our sister publication Equipment World.
The RT250, powered by a 74.3-horsepower, Tier 4-compliant Deutz turbo-diesel engine, delivers 243 foot-pounds of torque and 14,317 pounds of tractive effort. It is rated at 2,500 pounds at 35 percent tipping capacity.
Key features include AntiStall technology, Gehl’s Automatic Track Tensioning technology, straight tracking, a large rear hood and swing-out door and Automatic Track Tensioning System.
The cab includes a joystick control mounted to the seat frame and multi-function display.
For more information about Gehl’s RT250 compact track loader, read the full story at Equipment World.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving346 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness288 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options274 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget218 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River204 Views