Gehl introduces RT250 compact track loader
Amanda Bayhi | March 28, 2013
Gehl has added more operating capacity to its RT line of loaders with the RT250 compact track loader, reports our sister publication Equipment World.
The RT250, powered by a 74.3-horsepower, Tier 4-compliant Deutz turbo-diesel engine, delivers 243 foot-pounds of torque and 14,317 pounds of tractive effort. It is rated at 2,500 pounds at 35 percent tipping capacity.
Key features include AntiStall technology, Gehl’s Automatic Track Tensioning technology, straight tracking, a large rear hood and swing-out door and Automatic Track Tensioning System.
The cab includes a joystick control mounted to the seat frame and multi-function display.
For more information about Gehl’s RT250 compact track loader, read the full story at Equipment World.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2017 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1244 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...773 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views