Gehl, De Lage Landen partner for equipment finance services
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 13, 2010
Gehl Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Manitou BF SA, and De Lage Landen Financial Services have entered into a strategic partner program agreement to provide equipment finance services throughout the U.S. The agreement will provide retail financing and dealer rental fleet financing programs.
Effective, Oct. 1, 2010 De Lage Landen Financial Services, Inc. will offer tailored loan and lease financing directly to registered U.S. Gehl and Mustang brand Dealers and to end-user customers seeking equipment finance solutions.
Gehl has used De Lage Landen and their subsidiary AgriCredit to provide retail finance solutions to its dealers and customers in Canada for many years. The newly announced program will be communicated to all U.S. dealers in mid September, according to a written statement from Gehl.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers859 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 282 Views