Gehl, De Lage Landen partner for equipment finance services
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 13, 2010
Gehl Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Manitou BF SA, and De Lage Landen Financial Services have entered into a strategic partner program agreement to provide equipment finance services throughout the U.S. The agreement will provide retail financing and dealer rental fleet financing programs.
Effective, Oct. 1, 2010 De Lage Landen Financial Services, Inc. will offer tailored loan and lease financing directly to registered U.S. Gehl and Mustang brand Dealers and to end-user customers seeking equipment finance solutions.
Gehl has used De Lage Landen and their subsidiary AgriCredit to provide retail finance solutions to its dealers and customers in Canada for many years. The newly announced program will be communicated to all U.S. dealers in mid September, according to a written statement from Gehl.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views