Gehl, De Lage Landen partner for equipment finance services
Gehl Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Manitou BF SA, and De Lage Landen Financial Services have entered into a strategic partner program agreement to provide equipment finance services throughout the U.S. The agreement will provide retail financing and dealer rental fleet financing programs.
Effective, Oct. 1, 2010 De Lage Landen Financial Services, Inc. will offer tailored loan and lease financing directly to registered U.S. Gehl and Mustang brand Dealers and to end-user customers seeking equipment finance solutions.
Gehl has used De Lage Landen and their subsidiary AgriCredit to provide retail finance solutions to its dealers and customers in Canada for many years. The newly announced program will be communicated to all U.S. dealers in mid September, according to a written statement from Gehl.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014573 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding497 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable357 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future329 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views