Gehl, De Lage Landen partner for equipment finance services
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 13, 2010
Gehl Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Manitou BF SA, and De Lage Landen Financial Services have entered into a strategic partner program agreement to provide equipment finance services throughout the U.S. The agreement will provide retail financing and dealer rental fleet financing programs.
Effective, Oct. 1, 2010 De Lage Landen Financial Services, Inc. will offer tailored loan and lease financing directly to registered U.S. Gehl and Mustang brand Dealers and to end-user customers seeking equipment finance solutions.
Gehl has used De Lage Landen and their subsidiary AgriCredit to provide retail finance solutions to its dealers and customers in Canada for many years. The newly announced program will be communicated to all U.S. dealers in mid September, according to a written statement from Gehl.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views