Gary Euler new senior engineering manager at Parsons Brinckerhoff
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 22, 2011
Gary Euler has been named a senior engineering manager in the Herndon, Va., office of Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization.
In his new position, Euler will be responsible for supporting a variety of project and business development activities in the firm’s Mid-Atlantic region.
Euler has more than 30 years of experience in intelligent transportation systems (ITS) management. His areas of expertise include program and project management, ITS planning, systems engineering, technical training, and project and program evaluation.
Euler was previously with Telvent Transportation North America where he served as consulting team program manager for the I-95 Corridor Coalition.
He worked for Parsons Brinckerhoff from 1996-2006, responsible for managing numerous major ITS initiatives. He also served for 19 years with the Federal Highway Administration, holding several senior positions, including deputy director—ITS Joint Program Office.
Euler received M.S. and B.S. degrees in civil engineering from the University of Pittsburgh. He is a member of the Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE) and has participated on various committees of ITS America, the National Cooperative Highway Research Program and the Transportation Research Board.
MORE FROM Industry
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker263 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges141 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver130 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes124 Views