Fugro’s Vision 2.2 software offers faster pavement management data processing
Amanda Bayhi | June 9, 2014
Fugro Roadware has released its Vision 2.2 software, which offers faster process times for pavement management data, compared to previous versions.
The software allows users to view collected data for the entire road network at once on a built-in map.
Vision 2.2 features distributed processing support and a 64-bit version of the Batch Processor, which are designed to reduce data process times.
The software’s WiseCrax2D identifies potholes, ravelling, curbs, drop-offs and faulting, then colorfully display them, along with their severity levels, on 3D pavement images.
Also available is an “Export to VisiData” option that allows users with large numbers of VisiData installations to implement them in phases.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident952 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views