Fugro’s Vision 2.2 software offers faster pavement management data processing
Amanda Bayhi | June 9, 2014
Fugro Roadware has released its Vision 2.2 software, which offers faster process times for pavement management data, compared to previous versions.
The software allows users to view collected data for the entire road network at once on a built-in map.
Vision 2.2 features distributed processing support and a 64-bit version of the Batch Processor, which are designed to reduce data process times.
The software’s WiseCrax2D identifies potholes, ravelling, curbs, drop-offs and faulting, then colorfully display them, along with their severity levels, on 3D pavement images.
Also available is an “Export to VisiData” option that allows users with large numbers of VisiData installations to implement them in phases.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1893 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1303 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1031 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...871 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones537 Views