Fugro’s Vision 2.2 software offers faster pavement management data processing
Amanda Bayhi | June 9, 2014
Fugro Roadware has released its Vision 2.2 software, which offers faster process times for pavement management data, compared to previous versions.
The software allows users to view collected data for the entire road network at once on a built-in map.
Vision 2.2 features distributed processing support and a 64-bit version of the Batch Processor, which are designed to reduce data process times.
The software’s WiseCrax2D identifies potholes, ravelling, curbs, drop-offs and faulting, then colorfully display them, along with their severity levels, on 3D pavement images.
Also available is an “Export to VisiData” option that allows users with large numbers of VisiData installations to implement them in phases.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong961 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]950 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction391 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair377 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views