Gen sets for the economy, premium and industrial markets
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 20, 2011
by Marcia Gruver Doyle, Editorial Director, Equipment World
With customers asking for longer run times, quieter operation, and easier maintenance, Honda answered these requests with three new series of generators.
The EB, EG and EM series will range from 4,000 to 6,000 watts. The EG series will be Honda’s economy line, offering a reliable source of no-frills power. The EM deluxe series takes aims at residential outages and the EB series focuses on the construction and rental markets.
For more information, go to www.hondanews.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines578 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views