Gen sets for the economy, premium and industrial markets
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 20, 2011
by Marcia Gruver Doyle, Editorial Director, Equipment World
With customers asking for longer run times, quieter operation, and easier maintenance, Honda answered these requests with three new series of generators.
The EB, EG and EM series will range from 4,000 to 6,000 watts. The EG series will be Honda’s economy line, offering a reliable source of no-frills power. The EM deluxe series takes aims at residential outages and the EB series focuses on the construction and rental markets.
For more information, go to www.hondanews.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?447 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group190 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders155 Views