Gen sets for the economy, premium and industrial markets
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 20, 2011
by Marcia Gruver Doyle, Editorial Director, Equipment World
With customers asking for longer run times, quieter operation, and easier maintenance, Honda answered these requests with three new series of generators.
The EB, EG and EM series will range from 4,000 to 6,000 watts. The EG series will be Honda’s economy line, offering a reliable source of no-frills power. The EM deluxe series takes aims at residential outages and the EB series focuses on the construction and rental markets.
For more information, go to www.hondanews.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax325 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction208 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax190 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job185 Views