From the Milan Furniture Show – an ‘electric’ car
John Latta | April 9, 2013
Would you drive this?
It comes from a major event in world furniture. The show delivers new products, designs, ideas and trends in furniture.
But this year in Milan, Italy, a British designer who usually arrives with furniture ideas showed up with ideas for furniture that goes inside a car. And he provided the lighting that would go with them in a dazzling hatchback.
Ross Lovegrove worked with Renault to present his idea of what an electric city car might look like in the near future.
See photos of the display at rosslovegrove.com/renault.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident996 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse585 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side561 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views