From the Milan Furniture Show – an ‘electric’ car
John Latta | April 9, 2013
Would you drive this?
It comes from a major event in world furniture. The show delivers new products, designs, ideas and trends in furniture.
But this year in Milan, Italy, a British designer who usually arrives with furniture ideas showed up with ideas for furniture that goes inside a car. And he provided the lighting that would go with them in a dazzling hatchback.
Ross Lovegrove worked with Renault to present his idea of what an electric city car might look like in the near future.
See photos of the display at rosslovegrove.com/renault.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views