From the Milan Furniture Show – an ‘electric’ car
John Latta | April 9, 2013
Would you drive this?
It comes from a major event in world furniture. The show delivers new products, designs, ideas and trends in furniture.
But this year in Milan, Italy, a British designer who usually arrives with furniture ideas showed up with ideas for furniture that goes inside a car. And he provided the lighting that would go with them in a dazzling hatchback.
Ross Lovegrove worked with Renault to present his idea of what an electric city car might look like in the near future.
See photos of the display at rosslovegrove.com/renault.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1874 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1162 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1143 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project511 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?367 Views