From the Milan Furniture Show – an ‘electric’ car
John Latta | April 9, 2013
Would you drive this?
It comes from a major event in world furniture. The show delivers new products, designs, ideas and trends in furniture.
But this year in Milan, Italy, a British designer who usually arrives with furniture ideas showed up with ideas for furniture that goes inside a car. And he provided the lighting that would go with them in a dazzling hatchback.
Ross Lovegrove worked with Renault to present his idea of what an electric city car might look like in the near future.
See photos of the display at rosslovegrove.com/renault.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party449 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion199 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views