From the Milan Furniture Show – an ‘electric’ car
John Latta | April 9, 2013
Would you drive this?
It comes from a major event in world furniture. The show delivers new products, designs, ideas and trends in furniture.
But this year in Milan, Italy, a British designer who usually arrives with furniture ideas showed up with ideas for furniture that goes inside a car. And he provided the lighting that would go with them in a dazzling hatchback.
Ross Lovegrove worked with Renault to present his idea of what an electric city car might look like in the near future.
See photos of the display at rosslovegrove.com/renault.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group162 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views