Freightliner Trucks releases 2012 Official Hauler of NASCAR calendar
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 27, 2011
The 2012 Official Hauler of NASCAR calendar just released by Freightliner Trucks showcases the NASCAR teams and their fleets.
Throughout the NASCAR season, teams such as Front Row Racing, Joe Gibbs Racing, Michael Waltrip Racing, Penske Racing, Richard Childress Racing, Richard Petty Motorsports, Robby Gordon Motorsports, and Rusty Wallace Racing rely on Freightliner Trucks to transport their cars, supplies and equipment to races across North America.
Ranging from vibrant, bright hues to slick appearances, the calendar showcases a wide array of snapshots that highlight the best of Freightliner Trucks and NASCAR, including colorful images of the Freightliner Coronado haulers, each customized with individual NASCAR team colors and logos; team race cars; and an entire page devoted to the men and women who drive the trucks.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views