Freightliner Trucks releases 2012 Official Hauler of NASCAR calendar
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 27, 2011
The 2012 Official Hauler of NASCAR calendar just released by Freightliner Trucks showcases the NASCAR teams and their fleets.
Throughout the NASCAR season, teams such as Front Row Racing, Joe Gibbs Racing, Michael Waltrip Racing, Penske Racing, Richard Childress Racing, Richard Petty Motorsports, Robby Gordon Motorsports, and Rusty Wallace Racing rely on Freightliner Trucks to transport their cars, supplies and equipment to races across North America.
Ranging from vibrant, bright hues to slick appearances, the calendar showcases a wide array of snapshots that highlight the best of Freightliner Trucks and NASCAR, including colorful images of the Freightliner Coronado haulers, each customized with individual NASCAR team colors and logos; team race cars; and an entire page devoted to the men and women who drive the trucks.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?494 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group318 Views
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series286 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views