Freightliner Trucks awards top 50 dealers elite status
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 11, 2011
Freightliner Trucks has awarded its top 50 dealer sales professionals “Elite” status through its annual Leland James Sales Achievement program.
Created in 2003 and named after Freightliner Trucks’ founder Leland James, the program recognizes and rewards outstanding sales results from dealerships in the United States and Canada. Recipients were selected for both on-highway and vocational sales success, and each winner will receive a custom crystal trophy engraved with an image of the original “Bubblenose” Freightliner truck developed by Leland James. The top 20 sales professionals were honored at a special awards ceremony in Marco Island, Fla.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views