Freightliner rolls out iPad sales tool app for dealers
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 8, 2011
Freightliner Trucks has rolled out its Freightliner Sales Tool App for iPad. Developed and provided to Freightliner Trucks dealers, the Freightliner App serves as a resource for technical and operational information that encompasses the entire Freightliner Trucks product line including, on-highway, vocational, medium duty, and severe-duty truck applications.
The Freightliner App hosts a catalog of product details, including truck model specs, videos, photos, and more allowing dealers and customers to have access to detailed product information for vehicles not available in the showroom for viewing.
Also, with iPad, dealers will have instant access to the Daimler Truck Financial point-of-sale website, F&IPro. Freightliner sales personnel can upload and submit credit applications, present terms and payments through the loan or lease calculator, and generate contracts and other customer documents through one portal.
The iPad was selected for its ease-use, large, high-resolution display and innovative Multi-Touch interface. Plus, with the ability to connect to the Internet via WiFi or 3G, iPad is the perfect mobile device for traveling sales professionals.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes547 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views