Freightliner offers five-year/250K-mile extended engine warranty
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 29, 2012
Freightliner Trucks is now offering the option of a free five-year/250,000 mile Cummins PP1 extended engine warranty on its model year 2012 and 2013 Freightliner Business Class M2 106 trucks with Cummins ISB engines purchased from dealer inventory before year end.
Available for immediate delivery and offering exceptional flexibility, durability and maneuverability, the Business Class M2 106 is an ideal choice for a variety of applications, including pickup and delivery, utility, and towing.
“The Business Class M2 truck enhances performance, efficiency and revenue,” TJ Reed, director of product marketing for Freightliner Trucks said in a press release. “By adding extra incentives to our purchasing program, Freightliner Trucks is further benefitting customers and their bottom lines.”
To qualify for the program, trucks must be warranty registered and sold between Aug. 30, 2012 and Dec. 31, 2012. Customers interested in these attractive incentives should contact their local Freightliner dealer for more details on terms and conditions.
Special financing rates and incentive packages are available from Daimler Truck Financial.
Cummins PP1 extended engine warranty
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier255 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views