Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. names Anthony Sippel director of sales and marketing
Staff Report | October 16, 2012
Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. (FCCC) has named Anthony Sippel its director of sales and marketing. He will oversee FCCC product planning, sales programs, marketing communications and RV dealer relations.
Tony joined FCCC in 1996 as a senior design engineer in chassis engineering and was appointed senior technical sales manager in 2002, working closely with FCCC’s RV original equipment manufacturers. Since 2005, he has served as FCCC’s RV and commercial bus product manager.
“Tony has excelled in every role he has filled at FCCC, from chassis design and product management to maintaining key relationships with our partners and customers,” said FCCC President Bob Harbin in a press release. “His range of experience, expertise across our product lines and understanding of our customers’ needs are invaluable assets, and his leadership will continue to strengthen Freightliner Custom Chassis and benefit our end-users.”
Tony earned his bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering technology at Purdue University.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2005 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1176 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project520 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?348 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views