Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. names Anthony Sippel director of sales and marketing
Staff Report | October 16, 2012
Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. (FCCC) has named Anthony Sippel its director of sales and marketing. He will oversee FCCC product planning, sales programs, marketing communications and RV dealer relations.
Tony joined FCCC in 1996 as a senior design engineer in chassis engineering and was appointed senior technical sales manager in 2002, working closely with FCCC’s RV original equipment manufacturers. Since 2005, he has served as FCCC’s RV and commercial bus product manager.
“Tony has excelled in every role he has filled at FCCC, from chassis design and product management to maintaining key relationships with our partners and customers,” said FCCC President Bob Harbin in a press release. “His range of experience, expertise across our product lines and understanding of our customers’ needs are invaluable assets, and his leadership will continue to strengthen Freightliner Custom Chassis and benefit our end-users.”
Tony earned his bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering technology at Purdue University.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong966 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]950 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction398 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair382 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views