Free Webinar: Trade Show and Event Strategies for Construction Brands
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 8, 2012
A webcast from the Construction Marketing Association (CMA) will share tips and best practices for live trade show events, virtual events including webcasts, and networking events. The free webcast for members and non-members is scheduled for Tuesday, July 17, 2012, at 1 pm CDT.
Panelists include CMA member Bill Taylor, Director Creative Services for McGraw-Hill Construction, and CMA Chairman Neil M. Brown. McGraw-Hill Construction was recognized with multiple CMA STAR Awards for trade show exhibit design, graphics and event promotion.
“Trade shows and events are important marketing approaches for construction brands,” states Neil M. Brown. “Significant financial investments are required for live events, and many marketers are not leveraging virtual events. For these reasons, sharing best practices coupled with nuances of the construction category will resonate with CMA members and marketers.”
To register for the free Trade Show and Event Strategies for Construction Brands Webcast, link to: http://www.constructionmarketingassociation.org/CMI_Events.cfm.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?430 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants173 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views