Free Webinar: Trade Show and Event Strategies for Construction Brands
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 8, 2012
A webcast from the Construction Marketing Association (CMA) will share tips and best practices for live trade show events, virtual events including webcasts, and networking events. The free webcast for members and non-members is scheduled for Tuesday, July 17, 2012, at 1 pm CDT.
Panelists include CMA member Bill Taylor, Director Creative Services for McGraw-Hill Construction, and CMA Chairman Neil M. Brown. McGraw-Hill Construction was recognized with multiple CMA STAR Awards for trade show exhibit design, graphics and event promotion.
“Trade shows and events are important marketing approaches for construction brands,” states Neil M. Brown. “Significant financial investments are required for live events, and many marketers are not leveraging virtual events. For these reasons, sharing best practices coupled with nuances of the construction category will resonate with CMA members and marketers.”
To register for the free Trade Show and Event Strategies for Construction Brands Webcast, link to: http://www.constructionmarketingassociation.org/CMI_Events.cfm.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1504 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority830 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles715 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours517 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans483 Views