Free phone mentoring session: ‘Supervision Techniques to Solve Common Problems’
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 26, 2010
The American Public Works Association (APWA) is offering a free mentoring call on “Supervision Techniques to Solve Common Problems” on Jan 28.
The call will begin at 11 a.m. PT/Noon Mountain/1 Central Daylight/2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
The length of the call is approximately 90 minutes.
The January mentoring call will offer ideas to help work through issues such as being new to supervisory ranks, having issues with supervising employees because or reorganization or restructuring of a department, or frustration about a “problem” employee.
The panelists include the following:
- Jeanne Nyquist, President, Nyquist Associates, Portland, OR
- Bill Pugh, Public Works Director, Sumner, WA
- Jerry Way, Director of Transportation, Sacramento, CA
- Tammy Donohue, Public Works Human Resource Manager, Eugene, OR
- John Newton, Division Director, TMD, Hillsborough County, FL
Call participants may submit questions to the speakers during the call to email@example.com. All questions will be addressed at the end of the call.
The call is a free, audio only call.
The call will be available to download to an MP3 player within 48 hours of its completion.
Participant Passcode: 862633#
(YOU MUST DIAL THE # AFTER THE PASSCODE.)
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views