Free phone mentoring session: 'Supervision Techniques to Solve Common Problems'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 26, 2010
The American Public Works Association (APWA) is offering a free mentoring call on “Supervision Techniques to Solve Common Problems” on Jan 28.
The call will begin at 11 a.m. PT/Noon Mountain/1 Central Daylight/2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
The length of the call is approximately 90 minutes.
The January mentoring call will offer ideas to help work through issues such as being new to supervisory ranks, having issues with supervising employees because or reorganization or restructuring of a department, or frustration about a “problem” employee.
The panelists include the following:
- Jeanne Nyquist, President, Nyquist Associates, Portland, OR
- Bill Pugh, Public Works Director, Sumner, WA
- Jerry Way, Director of Transportation, Sacramento, CA
- Tammy Donohue, Public Works Human Resource Manager, Eugene, OR
- John Newton, Division Director, TMD, Hillsborough County, FL
Call participants may submit questions to the speakers during the call to firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions will be addressed at the end of the call.
The call is a free, audio only call.
The call will be available to download to an MP3 player within 48 hours of its completion.
Participant Passcode: 862633#
(YOU MUST DIAL THE # AFTER THE PASSCODE.)
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views