Free phone mentoring session: 'Supervision Techniques to Solve Common Problems'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 26, 2010
The American Public Works Association (APWA) is offering a free mentoring call on “Supervision Techniques to Solve Common Problems” on Jan 28.
The call will begin at 11 a.m. PT/Noon Mountain/1 Central Daylight/2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
The length of the call is approximately 90 minutes.
The January mentoring call will offer ideas to help work through issues such as being new to supervisory ranks, having issues with supervising employees because or reorganization or restructuring of a department, or frustration about a “problem” employee.
The panelists include the following:
- Jeanne Nyquist, President, Nyquist Associates, Portland, OR
- Bill Pugh, Public Works Director, Sumner, WA
- Jerry Way, Director of Transportation, Sacramento, CA
- Tammy Donohue, Public Works Human Resource Manager, Eugene, OR
- John Newton, Division Director, TMD, Hillsborough County, FL
Call participants may submit questions to the speakers during the call to firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions will be addressed at the end of the call.
The call is a free, audio only call.
The call will be available to download to an MP3 player within 48 hours of its completion.
Participant Passcode: 862633#
(YOU MUST DIAL THE # AFTER THE PASSCODE.)
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Firearms to be used for road construction749 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events708 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes591 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines456 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up447 Views