Free FHWA Webinar on Oct. 31: Conducting Work Zone Process Reviews
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 5, 2011
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) will offer a free webinar on Conducting Work Zone Process Reviews on Oct. 31, 2011 from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. EDT.
The webinar will cover how work zone process reviews are used to help agencies assess their work zone policies and procedures and how they are working in practice. Process reviews are required at least every two years by 23 CFR 630 Subpart J. Periodic evaluation of work zone management efforts can help agencies identify and effectively address the safety and mobility impacts of work zones.
FHWA and State DOT representatives from Colorado, Iowa, and Louisiana will share how they worked together to conduct a review, what worked well and what did not, actions taken as a result of the review, and lessons learned that other States can apply to their process reviews. The webinar is open to anyone and advance registration is required.
To register for the Webinar, go to https://www.nhi.fhwa.dot.gov/resources/webconference/web_conf_learner_reg.aspx?webconfid=23724
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1546 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority847 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles721 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker720 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours538 Views