Free FHWA Webinar on Oct. 31: Conducting Work Zone Process Reviews
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 5, 2011
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) will offer a free webinar on Conducting Work Zone Process Reviews on Oct. 31, 2011 from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. EDT.
The webinar will cover how work zone process reviews are used to help agencies assess their work zone policies and procedures and how they are working in practice. Process reviews are required at least every two years by 23 CFR 630 Subpart J. Periodic evaluation of work zone management efforts can help agencies identify and effectively address the safety and mobility impacts of work zones.
FHWA and State DOT representatives from Colorado, Iowa, and Louisiana will share how they worked together to conduct a review, what worked well and what did not, actions taken as a result of the review, and lessons learned that other States can apply to their process reviews. The webinar is open to anyone and advance registration is required.
To register for the Webinar, go to https://www.nhi.fhwa.dot.gov/resources/webconference/web_conf_learner_reg.aspx?webconfid=23724
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views