Foxx to be sworn in as Transportation Secretary today
Amanda Bayhi | July 2, 2013
Anthony Foxx will be sworn in as the new Secretary of Transportation today, according to a report from The Hill.
Foxx resigned from his post as mayor of Charlotte, North Carolina, on Monday. He will be the 17th Secretary of the Department of Transportation.
Foxx will be sworn in during a private ceremony at the Department of Transportation headquarters in Washington, D.C.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party446 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views