Foxx to be sworn in as Transportation Secretary today
Amanda Bayhi | July 2, 2013
Anthony Foxx will be sworn in as the new Secretary of Transportation today, according to a report from The Hill.
Foxx resigned from his post as mayor of Charlotte, North Carolina, on Monday. He will be the 17th Secretary of the Department of Transportation.
Foxx will be sworn in during a private ceremony at the Department of Transportation headquarters in Washington, D.C.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River464 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving332 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice287 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness272 Views