Foxx to be sworn in as Transportation Secretary today
Amanda Bayhi | July 2, 2013
Anthony Foxx will be sworn in as the new Secretary of Transportation today, according to a report from The Hill.
Foxx resigned from his post as mayor of Charlotte, North Carolina, on Monday. He will be the 17th Secretary of the Department of Transportation.
Foxx will be sworn in during a private ceremony at the Department of Transportation headquarters in Washington, D.C.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party449 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job184 Views