Ford unveils F-150 Tremor sport truck
Amanda Bayhi | July 5, 2013
Ford last week unveiled its 2014 F-150 Tremor, the automaker’s first sport truck powered by its EcoBoost V-6 engine, according to our sister site, Equipment World.
The pickup has a regular cab and a short-wheelbase design and features Ford’s FX Appearance Package with flat-black accents, 20-inch wheels, stylized bodyside graphics and black badges with red lettering.
A 3.5-liter, twin-turbo EcoBoost V-6 engine powers the pickup, delivers 365 horsepower and producing 420 pound-feet of torque. The V-6 is paired with a six-speed transmission.
The F-150 Tremor also has a 4.10:1 rear axle and an electronic locking rear differential.
Interior features include a flow-through center console, black leather bucket seats with red piping, brushed-metal accents and a red-stitched steering wheel.
For more details, or to view a gallery of photos, check out the full story at EquipmentWorld.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?162 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress159 Views