Ford unveils F-150 Tremor sport truck
Amanda Bayhi | July 5, 2013
Ford last week unveiled its 2014 F-150 Tremor, the automaker’s first sport truck powered by its EcoBoost V-6 engine, according to our sister site, Equipment World.
The pickup has a regular cab and a short-wheelbase design and features Ford’s FX Appearance Package with flat-black accents, 20-inch wheels, stylized bodyside graphics and black badges with red lettering.
A 3.5-liter, twin-turbo EcoBoost V-6 engine powers the pickup, delivers 365 horsepower and producing 420 pound-feet of torque. The V-6 is paired with a six-speed transmission.
The F-150 Tremor also has a 4.10:1 rear axle and an electronic locking rear differential.
Interior features include a flow-through center console, black leather bucket seats with red piping, brushed-metal accents and a red-stitched steering wheel.
For more details, or to view a gallery of photos, check out the full story at EquipmentWorld.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1008 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles878 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse700 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views