Ford F-150 wins 'Battle of the Best' Bracket Showdown
Amanda Bayhi | April 17, 2014
The Ford F-150 has been crowned champion in the 2014 “Battle of the Best” Bracket Showdown.
Automotive classifieds website Carsforsale.com hosted the showdown, which featured 64 vehicles in a single-elimination bracket divided into four regions.
In the final round, the F-150 defeated the Dodge Charger by collecting 51 percent of the votes.
Last year, the F-150 earned the Best Value truck brand award from Vincentric. Since then, Ford has begun to offer a sport model of the pickup, a compressed natural gas (CNG)/liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) capability and a snow plow prep option. The manufacturer also gave consumers the chance to test-drive the truck in its “You Test” campaign in February.
Ford, Ford f-150, 2014 “Battle of the Best” Bracket Showdown, pickup, truck
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse483 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views