Ford F-150 wins 'Battle of the Best' Bracket Showdown
Amanda Bayhi | April 17, 2014
The Ford F-150 has been crowned champion in the 2014 “Battle of the Best” Bracket Showdown.
Automotive classifieds website Carsforsale.com hosted the showdown, which featured 64 vehicles in a single-elimination bracket divided into four regions.
In the final round, the F-150 defeated the Dodge Charger by collecting 51 percent of the votes.
Last year, the F-150 earned the Best Value truck brand award from Vincentric. Since then, Ford has begun to offer a sport model of the pickup, a compressed natural gas (CNG)/liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) capability and a snow plow prep option. The manufacturer also gave consumers the chance to test-drive the truck in its “You Test” campaign in February.
Ford, Ford f-150, 2014 “Battle of the Best” Bracket Showdown, pickup, truck
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths705 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers570 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road516 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines492 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus352 Views