Ford F-150 wins 'Battle of the Best' Bracket Showdown
Amanda Bayhi | April 17, 2014
The Ford F-150 has been crowned champion in the 2014 “Battle of the Best” Bracket Showdown.
Automotive classifieds website Carsforsale.com hosted the showdown, which featured 64 vehicles in a single-elimination bracket divided into four regions.
In the final round, the F-150 defeated the Dodge Charger by collecting 51 percent of the votes.
Last year, the F-150 earned the Best Value truck brand award from Vincentric. Since then, Ford has begun to offer a sport model of the pickup, a compressed natural gas (CNG)/liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) capability and a snow plow prep option. The manufacturer also gave consumers the chance to test-drive the truck in its “You Test” campaign in February.
Ford, Ford f-150, 2014 “Battle of the Best” Bracket Showdown, pickup, truck
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident941 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?565 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds562 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side522 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views