FORCE America appoints new president of distribution and manufacturing operations
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 1, 2011
FORCE America, Inc. has appointed John Stenz as president of distribution and manufacturing operations, effective Oct. 1, 2011.
Stenz succeeds Gerry Budzien, who will remain as chief operating officer, a
member of the Board of Directors, and an ESOP Trustee.
Stenz joined FORCE America in 1994 and previously served as executive vice president,
leading FORCE America’s Manufacturing Divisions. Under Stenz’s leadership, FORCE
America’s engineering and manufacturing expanded to include Electrical Controls, Liquid
Production and Application Systems, Integrated Hydraulic Circuits, Valve Manufacturing and
Web-Based Fleet Management Services.
“The Board of Directors and I have been working closely to develop a succession plan, and I’m pleased to say that we have now reached the appropriate time to transition the company to his leadership,” Steve Loeffler, CEO and chairman of the Board of Directors of FORCE
America Inc., said in a written statement. “As an employee-owned company, it is imperative that it continues to grow with leadership that understands the responsibility to keep our company fiscally sound and healthy.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2208 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1269 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority748 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles677 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans515 Views