Florida DOT announces P3 for $2.3 billion Interstate project
Amanda Bayhi | April 28, 2014
The agency accepted a bid from 1-4 Mobility Partners, which will design, construct, finance, operate and maintain the I-4 Ultimate project for 40 years under a concession agreement.
The project involves the reconstruction of 21 miles of Interstate in Orange and Seminole Counties, the addition of four tolled express lanes on Interstate 4 and the construction of turn lanes, pedestrian bridges and “enhanced aesthetics,” the report notes.
The project is scheduled to begin in 2015, with a projected completion in 2021.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views