25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 3, 2013
Flink’s FXP snowplow expands from 11 to 14 to 17 feet without an operator needing to leave his or her seat.
The plow is independently activated from the left and right side.
The plow is placed out for visibility, safety and control.
It has no wings out to the side and no body scrapers behind the plow.
For extremely heavy, wet snows, vibrators can be added to assist the cleaning of the blade and aid in snow and ice disbursement.
The plow is able to navigate city streets and toll booths.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency529 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs378 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River337 Views