25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 3, 2013
Flink’s FXP snowplow expands from 11 to 14 to 17 feet without an operator needing to leave his or her seat.
The plow is independently activated from the left and right side.
The plow is placed out for visibility, safety and control.
It has no wings out to the side and no body scrapers behind the plow.
For extremely heavy, wet snows, vibrators can be added to assist the cleaning of the blade and aid in snow and ice disbursement.
The plow is able to navigate city streets and toll booths.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views