Flexible films for safety apparel & other specialty films
Better Roads Staff | August 3, 2012
Omni-Brite is a flexible microprismatic material designed for use on safety vests and other garments. It offers high levels of reflectivity no matter which way people turn, twist or bend — even in all wet weather conditions. Omni-Brite is machine washable and has been certified to meet or exceed many industry standards.
Omni-Brite S-9000C is the sister product to S-9000 and is a flexible, microprismatic material suitable for conversion into cone collars and similar products.
6600 Translucent Reflective Sheeting is engineered for all back-lit signing applications including airport runway signs or emergency exit signs where loss of internal illumination could be fatal.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views