Flexible films for safety apparel & other specialty films
Better Roads Staff | August 3, 2012
Omni-Brite is a flexible microprismatic material designed for use on safety vests and other garments. It offers high levels of reflectivity no matter which way people turn, twist or bend — even in all wet weather conditions. Omni-Brite is machine washable and has been certified to meet or exceed many industry standards.
Omni-Brite S-9000C is the sister product to S-9000 and is a flexible, microprismatic material suitable for conversion into cone collars and similar products.
6600 Translucent Reflective Sheeting is engineered for all back-lit signing applications including airport runway signs or emergency exit signs where loss of internal illumination could be fatal.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2255 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project555 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority548 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans500 Views