Flexible films for safety apparel & other specialty films
Better Roads Staff | August 3, 2012
Omni-Brite is a flexible microprismatic material designed for use on safety vests and other garments. It offers high levels of reflectivity no matter which way people turn, twist or bend — even in all wet weather conditions. Omni-Brite is machine washable and has been certified to meet or exceed many industry standards.
Omni-Brite S-9000C is the sister product to S-9000 and is a flexible, microprismatic material suitable for conversion into cone collars and similar products.
6600 Translucent Reflective Sheeting is engineered for all back-lit signing applications including airport runway signs or emergency exit signs where loss of internal illumination could be fatal.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!117 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views