Fisher Industries upgrading fleet: Selling construction equipment in 4 Ritche Bros. auctions
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will sell dozens of late model, low-hour wheel loaders and bulldozers for North Dakota-based Fisher Industries at four upcoming unreserved public auctions: Phoenix (Sept. 27); Sacramento, Calif. (Oct. 7); Dickinson, N.D. (Oct. 20) and Bozeman, Mont. (Oct. 28).
Every item will be sold to the highest bidder on auction day, regardless of price. Bids can be made in person, online in real time at www.rbauction.com or by proxy (with Ritchie Bros. bidding on behalf of the customer).
“The package of used heavy equipment consigned by Fisher Industries is one of the nicest selections of used equipment I have ever seen,” says Chris Holmberg, regional manager, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. “In total, we will sell more than 125 items for Fisher Industries at auctions in four separate states. As always, there will be no minimum bids or reserve prices. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to upgrade their equipment fleet. Interested buyers can inspect the equipment on our web site or at the auction site, then bid in person or online.”
Equipment being sold on behalf of Fisher Industries includes the following:
- Eight Caterpillar 980H wheel loaders (three 2007 and five 2008 models);
- 10 Caterpillar D9T bulldozers (four 2006, three 2007 & three 2008 models);
- 19 Komatsu WA500-6 Galeo wheel loaders (eight 2006 & 11 2007 models);
- 2008 Caterpillar 988H Hi-lift wheel loader; and
- 2007 Caterpillar D10T bulldozer.
“All the equipment we are selling is currently being used as our main working fleet and is well-maintained and ready-to-work,” says Tommy Fisher, president, Fisher Industries, in a press release. “This is equipment that we count on everyday to work, produce and perform. Over the next couple of months we will be replacing our fleet with new equipment, and as the new equipment arrives, our current equipment will head to the auction site ready for someone else to purchase and put to work.”
Other highlights of the Fisher Industries consignment include 18 Caterpillar D8R bulldozers (seven of which are 2006 certified rebuilds), 12 Caterpillar 980G wheel loaders, 12 Komatsu WA500-3LK wheel loaders, five Kawasaki 115ZV wheel loaders, four Caterpillar D8N bulldozers and more. All of the equipment will be sold in four auctions: Phoenix; Sacramento, Calif.; Dickinson, N.D.; or Bozeman, Mont.
For more full equipment details, high resolution photos and selling information, go to www.rbauction.com/fisher.
“Ultimately we chose Ritchie Bros. to handle the sale of this equipment due to their global market reach and flexible solutions in dealing with a transaction of this size and complexity,” adds Fisher.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)802 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects548 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D285 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign266 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says262 Views