Better Roads Staff
• Competitors: Everything about competitors, e.g., entry/exit, strategies, management, aggressiveness, pricing patterns, key staff changes, etc.
• Company/Capabilities: Internal considerations, e.g., strengths, weaknesses, aspirations, resources, key differentiators.
I have often found that many executives in a firm believe they have a pretty good understanding of the 4Cs for their firm off the top of their heads. However, with deeper research and discussion, they are often surprised at what they didn’t know or didn’t think about that might impact their strategies.
Brian Moore is principal with FMI, management consultants and focuses on consulting with contractors and construction materials producers Contact: 919-785-9269; email@example.com.
MORE FROM Financial District
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)775 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers252 Views