FHWA releasing MAP-21 guidance documents, holding implementation webinars 9/26 and 9/27
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 25, 2012
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) released interim guidance documents and Q&A’s regarding implementation of MAP-21.
FHWA will also hold two webinars to provide an overview of the MAP-21 guidance documents.
MAP-21 implementation webinars will be held the following days:
- 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. EST, Wednesday, September 26. Register online at: http://www.nhi.fhwa.dot.gov/resources/webconference/web_conf_learner_reg.aspx?webconfid=25047
- 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. EST, Thursday, September 27. Register online at: http://www.nhi.fhwa.dot.gov/resources/webconference/web_conf_learner_reg.aspx?webconfid=25066
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts403 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse377 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views