FHWA releasing MAP-21 guidance documents, holding implementation webinars 9/26 and 9/27
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 25, 2012
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) released interim guidance documents and Q&A’s regarding implementation of MAP-21.
FHWA will also hold two webinars to provide an overview of the MAP-21 guidance documents.
MAP-21 implementation webinars will be held the following days:
- 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. EST, Wednesday, September 26. Register online at: http://www.nhi.fhwa.dot.gov/resources/webconference/web_conf_learner_reg.aspx?webconfid=25047
- 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. EST, Thursday, September 27. Register online at: http://www.nhi.fhwa.dot.gov/resources/webconference/web_conf_learner_reg.aspx?webconfid=25066
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident970 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles917 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse712 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side553 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments303 Views