FHWA releasing MAP-21 guidance documents, holding implementation webinars 9/26 and 9/27
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 25, 2012
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) released interim guidance documents and Q&A’s regarding implementation of MAP-21.
FHWA will also hold two webinars to provide an overview of the MAP-21 guidance documents.
MAP-21 implementation webinars will be held the following days:
- 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. EST, Wednesday, September 26. Register online at: http://www.nhi.fhwa.dot.gov/resources/webconference/web_conf_learner_reg.aspx?webconfid=25047
- 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. EST, Thursday, September 27. Register online at: http://www.nhi.fhwa.dot.gov/resources/webconference/web_conf_learner_reg.aspx?webconfid=25066
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views