FHWA releasing MAP-21 guidance documents, holding implementation webinars 9/26 and 9/27
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) released interim guidance documents and Q&A’s regarding implementation of MAP-21.
FHWA will also hold two webinars to provide an overview of the MAP-21 guidance documents.
MAP-21 implementation webinars will be held the following days:
- 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. EST, Wednesday, September 26. Register online at: http://www.nhi.fhwa.dot.gov/resources/webconference/web_conf_learner_reg.aspx?webconfid=25047
- 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. EST, Thursday, September 27. Register online at: http://www.nhi.fhwa.dot.gov/resources/webconference/web_conf_learner_reg.aspx?webconfid=25066
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)461 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports427 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says253 Views