FHWA: Motorists traveled 3.6 billion miles less this Sept. than in 2011
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 26, 2012
September 2012 Traffic Volume Trends
- Travel on all roads and streets changed by -1.5% (-3.6 billion vehicle miles) for September 2012 as compared with September 2011.
- Travel for the month is estimated to be 237.1 billion vehicle miles.
- Cumulative Travel for 2012 changed by 0.6% (14.2 billion vehicle miles).
- Cumulative estimate for the year is 2,213.4 billion vehicle miles of travel.
Travel Monitoring and Traffic Volume
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles974 Views
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident965 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments286 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?275 Views