FHWA extends deadline on ‘Primary Freight Network’ comment period
Amanda Bayhi | December 11, 2013
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) announced Wednesday that it is extending the comment period for its “Primary Freight Network” (PFN) to January 17.
The comment period was originally set to close in December 19, but FHWA said that deadline did “not provide sufficient time for submission of comments to the docket.”
The PFN is set to consist of 27,000 miles of highway. Check out the photo above to see FHWA’s plan for the PFN.
For more details about submitting comments, visit federalregister.gov.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views