FHWA extends deadline on ‘Primary Freight Network’ comment period
Amanda Bayhi | December 11, 2013
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) announced Wednesday that it is extending the comment period for its “Primary Freight Network” (PFN) to January 17.
The comment period was originally set to close in December 19, but FHWA said that deadline did “not provide sufficient time for submission of comments to the docket.”
The PFN is set to consist of 27,000 miles of highway. Check out the photo above to see FHWA’s plan for the PFN.
For more details about submitting comments, visit federalregister.gov.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views