FHWA extends deadline on ‘Primary Freight Network’ comment period
Amanda Bayhi | December 11, 2013
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) announced Wednesday that it is extending the comment period for its “Primary Freight Network” (PFN) to January 17.
The comment period was originally set to close in December 19, but FHWA said that deadline did “not provide sufficient time for submission of comments to the docket.”
The PFN is set to consist of 27,000 miles of highway. Check out the photo above to see FHWA’s plan for the PFN.
For more details about submitting comments, visit federalregister.gov.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse595 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views