FHWA extends deadline on ‘Primary Freight Network’ comment period
Amanda Bayhi | December 11, 2013
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) announced Wednesday that it is extending the comment period for its “Primary Freight Network” (PFN) to January 17.
The comment period was originally set to close in December 19, but FHWA said that deadline did “not provide sufficient time for submission of comments to the docket.”
The PFN is set to consist of 27,000 miles of highway. Check out the photo above to see FHWA’s plan for the PFN.
For more details about submitting comments, visit federalregister.gov.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views