FHWA extends deadline on ‘Primary Freight Network’ comment period
Amanda Bayhi | December 11, 2013
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) announced Wednesday that it is extending the comment period for its “Primary Freight Network” (PFN) to January 17.
The comment period was originally set to close in December 19, but FHWA said that deadline did “not provide sufficient time for submission of comments to the docket.”
The PFN is set to consist of 27,000 miles of highway. Check out the photo above to see FHWA’s plan for the PFN.
For more details about submitting comments, visit federalregister.gov.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1505 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority831 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles715 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours517 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans483 Views