Fernando Viera appointed as Stedman Latin America sales manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 7, 2011
Fernando Viera has been appointed as Stedman‘s Latin America sales manager.
Viera will be responsible for selling crushing equipment and systems throughout Latin America.
Originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina, Viera holds a masters degree in economics from Wright State University. He has more than15 years experience in technical and international sales and is fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
MORE FROM Industry
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views