Fernando Viera appointed as Stedman Latin America sales manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 7, 2011
Fernando Viera has been appointed as Stedman‘s Latin America sales manager.
Viera will be responsible for selling crushing equipment and systems throughout Latin America.
Originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina, Viera holds a masters degree in economics from Wright State University. He has more than15 years experience in technical and international sales and is fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
MORE FROM Industry
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1034 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse769 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?307 Views
- VIDEO: Watch time-lapse of I-84 bridge replacement304 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments292 Views