Fernando Viera appointed as Stedman Latin America sales manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 7, 2011
Fernando Viera has been appointed as Stedman‘s Latin America sales manager.
Viera will be responsible for selling crushing equipment and systems throughout Latin America.
Originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina, Viera holds a masters degree in economics from Wright State University. He has more than15 years experience in technical and international sales and is fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2219 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1440 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority814 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles703 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views