Federal Signal names Randy Dickens as Midwest sales manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 17, 2010
Federal Signal’s Environmental Solutions Group has appointed Randy Dickens as the new sales manager for the Midwest region of the United States for the group’s direct sales channel, operating out of Seneca, Ill.
In this role, Dickens will be responsible for managing and overseeing the growth of new unit sales for the Guzzler, Vactor HXX and Jetstream brands in the industrial, utility and construction market segments in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri and Wisconsin.
Dickens has several years of experience in technical sales. Most recently, he worked for six years at Central Illinois Trucks, Inc., selling Kenworth truck chassis for the Environmental Solutions Group’s Vactor brand of sewer cleaners.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency492 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs343 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013250 Views