Federal Signal names Randy Dickens as Midwest sales manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 17, 2010
Federal Signal’s Environmental Solutions Group has appointed Randy Dickens as the new sales manager for the Midwest region of the United States for the group’s direct sales channel, operating out of Seneca, Ill.
In this role, Dickens will be responsible for managing and overseeing the growth of new unit sales for the Guzzler, Vactor HXX and Jetstream brands in the industrial, utility and construction market segments in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri and Wisconsin.
Dickens has several years of experience in technical sales. Most recently, he worked for six years at Central Illinois Trucks, Inc., selling Kenworth truck chassis for the Environmental Solutions Group’s Vactor brand of sewer cleaners.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views