Federal Signal names Randy Dickens as Midwest sales manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 17, 2010
Federal Signal’s Environmental Solutions Group has appointed Randy Dickens as the new sales manager for the Midwest region of the United States for the group’s direct sales channel, operating out of Seneca, Ill.
In this role, Dickens will be responsible for managing and overseeing the growth of new unit sales for the Guzzler, Vactor HXX and Jetstream brands in the industrial, utility and construction market segments in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri and Wisconsin.
Dickens has several years of experience in technical sales. Most recently, he worked for six years at Central Illinois Trucks, Inc., selling Kenworth truck chassis for the Environmental Solutions Group’s Vactor brand of sewer cleaners.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views