Federal Signal names Randy Dickens as Midwest sales manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 17, 2010
Federal Signal’s Environmental Solutions Group has appointed Randy Dickens as the new sales manager for the Midwest region of the United States for the group’s direct sales channel, operating out of Seneca, Ill.
In this role, Dickens will be responsible for managing and overseeing the growth of new unit sales for the Guzzler, Vactor HXX and Jetstream brands in the industrial, utility and construction market segments in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri and Wisconsin.
Dickens has several years of experience in technical sales. Most recently, he worked for six years at Central Illinois Trucks, Inc., selling Kenworth truck chassis for the Environmental Solutions Group’s Vactor brand of sewer cleaners.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views