Federal Signal appoints new VP, general manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 7, 2010
Federal Signal Environmental Solutions Group has appointed Sam Miceli as vice president and general manager for its Guzzler Manufacturing and Vactor Manufacturing subsidiaries, effective immediately.
In this role, Miceli is primarily responsible for overseeing and cultivating the business strategies and growth initiatives for both companies. He will report directly to Mark Weber, president of Federal Signal Environmental Solutions Group.
Miceli most recently served as the plant manager for the 235,000-square-foot Guzzler/Vactor facility located in Streator, Ill. He began his career with the Federal Signal Environmental Solutions group in 1993 at the Elgin Sweeper subsidiary in Elgin, Ill., and has held various progressive manufacturing management positions within the organization throughout the years.
He holds a Master’s of Business Administration from Bradley University and a Bachelors of Science in Industrial Engineering from the University of Illinois.
MORE FROM Industry
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers859 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 282 Views