Federal Signal appoints new VP, general manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 7, 2010
Federal Signal Environmental Solutions Group has appointed Sam Miceli as vice president and general manager for its Guzzler Manufacturing and Vactor Manufacturing subsidiaries, effective immediately.
In this role, Miceli is primarily responsible for overseeing and cultivating the business strategies and growth initiatives for both companies. He will report directly to Mark Weber, president of Federal Signal Environmental Solutions Group.
Miceli most recently served as the plant manager for the 235,000-square-foot Guzzler/Vactor facility located in Streator, Ill. He began his career with the Federal Signal Environmental Solutions group in 1993 at the Elgin Sweeper subsidiary in Elgin, Ill., and has held various progressive manufacturing management positions within the organization throughout the years.
He holds a Master’s of Business Administration from Bradley University and a Bachelors of Science in Industrial Engineering from the University of Illinois.
MORE FROM Industry
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system470 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass184 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues147 Views