Federal Signal appoints new VP, general manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 7, 2010
Federal Signal Environmental Solutions Group has appointed Sam Miceli as vice president and general manager for its Guzzler Manufacturing and Vactor Manufacturing subsidiaries, effective immediately.
In this role, Miceli is primarily responsible for overseeing and cultivating the business strategies and growth initiatives for both companies. He will report directly to Mark Weber, president of Federal Signal Environmental Solutions Group.
Miceli most recently served as the plant manager for the 235,000-square-foot Guzzler/Vactor facility located in Streator, Ill. He began his career with the Federal Signal Environmental Solutions group in 1993 at the Elgin Sweeper subsidiary in Elgin, Ill., and has held various progressive manufacturing management positions within the organization throughout the years.
He holds a Master’s of Business Administration from Bradley University and a Bachelors of Science in Industrial Engineering from the University of Illinois.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse484 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views