Federal Signal appoints new VP, general manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 7, 2010
Federal Signal Environmental Solutions Group has appointed Sam Miceli as vice president and general manager for its Guzzler Manufacturing and Vactor Manufacturing subsidiaries, effective immediately.
In this role, Miceli is primarily responsible for overseeing and cultivating the business strategies and growth initiatives for both companies. He will report directly to Mark Weber, president of Federal Signal Environmental Solutions Group.
Miceli most recently served as the plant manager for the 235,000-square-foot Guzzler/Vactor facility located in Streator, Ill. He began his career with the Federal Signal Environmental Solutions group in 1993 at the Elgin Sweeper subsidiary in Elgin, Ill., and has held various progressive manufacturing management positions within the organization throughout the years.
He holds a Master’s of Business Administration from Bradley University and a Bachelors of Science in Industrial Engineering from the University of Illinois.
MORE FROM Industry
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker266 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes146 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges144 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver130 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon113 Views