Fed may infuse economy with $600 billion via QE2
According to the Financial Times report, many economists question how much the Fed is able boost the economy, particularly when households are saving to compensate for the drop in home values. Some economists also fear how QE2 may effect the rest of the world if it causes the dollar to drop further, according to the report.
MORE FROM Economics
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)380 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views