Fed may infuse economy with $600 billion via QE2
According to the Financial Times report, many economists question how much the Fed is able boost the economy, particularly when households are saving to compensate for the drop in home values. Some economists also fear how QE2 may effect the rest of the world if it causes the dollar to drop further, according to the report.
MORE FROM Economics
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141017 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields348 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers268 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future265 Views