FECON™s Introduces the FTX148-L Track Carrier
Better Roads Staff | February 4, 2008
FECON, Inc. Lebanon, OH. (January 31, 2008). Fecon, Inc. is proud to announce the FTX148L Track Carrier. The FTX148-L is an ergonomically designed purpose-built combination of size and performance for mulching professionals Improving the Land.
Equipped with a powerful Caterpillar® C4.4 Engine, Fecon™s Power Management and The Bull Hog® Mulcher, the FTX148L offers almost twice the performance of a typical skid steer while being only slightly larger in size for tight work spaces and transporting needs. Features include a large cab with side door entry, different undercarriage options and the advantage of loader arms with reach and versatility to run more attachments such as Tree Shears, Grapples or Stump Grinders.
The FTX148-L™s weight is roughly 16,300 lbs. with the Bull Hog® BH85 Mulcher and is perfect for R.O.W. clearing, site prep, firebreaks, forestry applications, orchard clean-up and removal, prairie and wetland restoration, agricultural preparation, land development, mulching brush, branches, slash, stumps and Vegetation Management.
For more information on Fecon™s new FTX148-L Track Carrier or other Fecon products,
Call 800-528-3113 or visit http://www.fecon.com/.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views