Fecon FTX128L Mulching Tractor performs in a variety of conditions
Amanda Bayhi | May 27, 2014
Fecon’s new FTX128L Mulching Tractor is designed for use in roadside maintenance applications.
Powered by a 128-horsepower Cummins QESB4.5 diesel engine, the tractor features 20-inch tracks that allow the machine to cut uphill and 3.8 psi ground pressure that enables the tractor to work in soft conditions.
The machine’s fuel consumption is less than 4.5 gallons per hour.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver253 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative108 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views