Fecon FTX128L Mulching Tractor performs in a variety of conditions
Amanda Bayhi | May 27, 2014
Fecon’s new FTX128L Mulching Tractor is designed for use in roadside maintenance applications.
Powered by a 128-horsepower Cummins QESB4.5 diesel engine, the tractor features 20-inch tracks that allow the machine to cut uphill and 3.8 psi ground pressure that enables the tractor to work in soft conditions.
The machine’s fuel consumption is less than 4.5 gallons per hour.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers139 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views