Fecon FTX128L Mulching Tractor performs in a variety of conditions
Amanda Bayhi | May 27, 2014
Fecon’s new FTX128L Mulching Tractor is designed for use in roadside maintenance applications.
Powered by a 128-horsepower Cummins QESB4.5 diesel engine, the tractor features 20-inch tracks that allow the machine to cut uphill and 3.8 psi ground pressure that enables the tractor to work in soft conditions.
The machine’s fuel consumption is less than 4.5 gallons per hour.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views