Fecon FTX128L Mulching Tractor performs in a variety of conditions
Amanda Bayhi | May 27, 2014
Fecon’s new FTX128L Mulching Tractor is designed for use in roadside maintenance applications.
Powered by a 128-horsepower Cummins QESB4.5 diesel engine, the tractor features 20-inch tracks that allow the machine to cut uphill and 3.8 psi ground pressure that enables the tractor to work in soft conditions.
The machine’s fuel consumption is less than 4.5 gallons per hour.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues116 Views