Fecon FTX128L Mulching Tractor performs in a variety of conditions
Amanda Bayhi | May 27, 2014
Fecon’s new FTX128L Mulching Tractor is designed for use in roadside maintenance applications.
Powered by a 128-horsepower Cummins QESB4.5 diesel engine, the tractor features 20-inch tracks that allow the machine to cut uphill and 3.8 psi ground pressure that enables the tractor to work in soft conditions.
The machine’s fuel consumption is less than 4.5 gallons per hour.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1619 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1289 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1021 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...851 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones534 Views