Fecon intros EX60 utility track vehicle
Amanda Bayhi | March 28, 2014
Fecon, Inc.’s new EX60 utility track vehicle (UTV) is designed to be versatile, heavy duty and compact.
Introduced at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014, the EX60 is suited applications including material handling and vegetation management.
A 46-horsepower engine powers the UTV, which has a 6,000-pound payload capacity, 7 mph travel speed and all-terrain rubber tracks.
The vehicle features two standard auxiliary hydraulic circuits to power optional equipment and a universal mounting plate that simplifies switching between solutions. A reversible operator station and operator controls are included.
An optional load sense pump is also available.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1546 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority847 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles721 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker720 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours538 Views