Fecon intros EX60 utility track vehicle
Amanda Bayhi | March 28, 2014
Fecon, Inc.’s new EX60 utility track vehicle (UTV) is designed to be versatile, heavy duty and compact.
Introduced at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014, the EX60 is suited applications including material handling and vegetation management.
A 46-horsepower engine powers the UTV, which has a 6,000-pound payload capacity, 7 mph travel speed and all-terrain rubber tracks.
The vehicle features two standard auxiliary hydraulic circuits to power optional equipment and a universal mounting plate that simplifies switching between solutions. A reversible operator station and operator controls are included.
An optional load sense pump is also available.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views