Ervin Equipment opens division in Mexico
Amanda Bayhi | May 16, 2013
Five staff members handle operations, management, billing, accounting and sales at Ervin Mexicana.
In addition to its equipment sales, Ervin also plans to expand its used truck sales to Mexico with a goal of delivering trucks to customers in those regions within 36 hours.
Ervin has also announced its intention to provide localized service in Central and South America. The company is developing plans for those areas.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong975 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]957 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction433 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair409 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views