Ervin Equipment opens division in Mexico
Amanda Bayhi | May 16, 2013
Five staff members handle operations, management, billing, accounting and sales at Ervin Mexicana.
In addition to its equipment sales, Ervin also plans to expand its used truck sales to Mexico with a goal of delivering trucks to customers in those regions within 36 hours.
Ervin has also announced its intention to provide localized service in Central and South America. The company is developing plans for those areas.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series878 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group359 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks228 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views