Ervin Equipment opens division in Mexico
Amanda Bayhi | May 16, 2013
Five staff members handle operations, management, billing, accounting and sales at Ervin Mexicana.
In addition to its equipment sales, Ervin also plans to expand its used truck sales to Mexico with a goal of delivering trucks to customers in those regions within 36 hours.
Ervin has also announced its intention to provide localized service in Central and South America. The company is developing plans for those areas.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues115 Views