Ervin Equipment opens division in Mexico
Amanda Bayhi | May 16, 2013
Five staff members handle operations, management, billing, accounting and sales at Ervin Mexicana.
In addition to its equipment sales, Ervin also plans to expand its used truck sales to Mexico with a goal of delivering trucks to customers in those regions within 36 hours.
Ervin has also announced its intention to provide localized service in Central and South America. The company is developing plans for those areas.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2155 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views