Erdman Anthony ranked in nation’s Topp 500 design firms
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 3, 2010
Erdman, Anthony and Associates, Inc. has advanced its position among the nation’s Top 500 Design Firms, as ranked by Engineering News Record; the firm was No. 281 on the list this year, an increase of 123 from the 2009 ranking.
Erdman Anthony provides infrastructure engineering and support services to private industry and government clients.
Firms are ranked according to their design services revenue. Erdman Anthony earned $36.5 million in annual revenue in 2009, a 21-percent increase from 2008.
Russ Bullock, P.E., Erdman Anthony’s President and Chief Executive Officer commented in a press release from the company, “We are very proud of the fact that we were able to grow in a difficult economic climate that saw the overall revenue from the top 500 firms in our industry decrease by over 13 percent.”
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River596 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency538 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs393 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business350 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update334 Views