Erdman Anthony ranked in nation's Topp 500 design firms
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 3, 2010
Erdman, Anthony and Associates, Inc. has advanced its position among the nation’s Top 500 Design Firms, as ranked by Engineering News Record; the firm was No. 281 on the list this year, an increase of 123 from the 2009 ranking.
Erdman Anthony provides infrastructure engineering and support services to private industry and government clients.
Firms are ranked according to their design services revenue. Erdman Anthony earned $36.5 million in annual revenue in 2009, a 21-percent increase from 2008.
Russ Bullock, P.E., Erdman Anthony’s President and Chief Executive Officer commented in a press release from the company, “We are very proud of the fact that we were able to grow in a difficult economic climate that saw the overall revenue from the top 500 firms in our industry decrease by over 13 percent.”
MORE FROM Industry
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier256 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative122 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views