Erdman Anthony named to 2011 Hot Firm List
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 19, 2011
Erdman Anthony is ranked No. 104 out of 175 in The Zweig Letter 2011 Hot Firm List which recognizes the fastest-growing architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting firms in the United States and Canada. These are firms that have outperformed the economy and competitors to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Rankings are based on a survey of industry firms conducted by ZweigWhite, the publisher of The Zweig Letter, and the nation’s leader in enhancing business performance for architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting firms. Firms are ranked according to their three-year growth rate in gross revenue from 2007 to 2010, with 50 percent of the ranking based on percentage growth and 50 percent based on dollar growth.
“Erdman Anthony is proud of our listing in The Zweig Letter 2011 Hot Firm List,” said Russ Bullock, Erdman Anthony CEO. “Our firm has been able to grow in this difficult economic environment because of the talent and dedication of our staff and their commitment to excellence.”
The winners will be celebrated at The Zweig Letter Hot Firm Conference at the Montage Hotel in Laguna Beach, Calif., Oct. 26-27, 2011.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse489 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views