Erdman Anthony elects 2010-2011 board directors
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 28, 2010
At its annual meeting on March 27, 2010, the shareholders of Erdman Anthony elected the following five company managers to serve as directors on the Erdman Anthony Holding Company board for the 2010-2011 term: Curtis Helman, PE; David Lazzar, PE; James Noth, PE; Bruce Wallmann, PE; and Daniel Ziemianski, PE. They join current board members Russell Bullock, PE; Angelo Magagnoli; Richard Stees, PLS; and D. Vincent Weiser, PE.
In addition, the newly-elected board named Russell Bullock chairman of the board, Richard Stees as vice chairman, and Daniel Ziemianski as secretary. Ralph Russell and Pat Burke will continue to serve as board advisors.
Erdman Anthony provides infrastructure engineering and support services to private industry and government clients. See the May 2010 print edition and digital edition of Better Roads magazine (for the digital version, go to www.BetterRoads.com and click on Digital Edition)for an article on one of Erdman Anthony’s projects with the New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT).
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?482 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group278 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines159 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views