Equipment Web Services partners with Towmaster
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 20, 2011
Equipment Web Services (EWS), a division of Dominion Enterprises, has partnered with Towmaster, a manufacturer of equipment trailers and truck bodies.
The relationship will increase and enhance the presence of Towmaster dealers on the Web, according to Equipment Web Services.
EWS, a component of the Commercial Web Services family, is an Internet solutions provider for the equipment and trailer industries.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers114 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views