Equipment Web Services partners with Towmaster
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 20, 2011
Equipment Web Services (EWS), a division of Dominion Enterprises, has partnered with Towmaster, a manufacturer of equipment trailers and truck bodies.
The relationship will increase and enhance the presence of Towmaster dealers on the Web, according to Equipment Web Services.
EWS, a component of the Commercial Web Services family, is an Internet solutions provider for the equipment and trailer industries.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views