Equipment Web Services partners with Towmaster
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 20, 2011
Equipment Web Services (EWS), a division of Dominion Enterprises, has partnered with Towmaster, a manufacturer of equipment trailers and truck bodies.
The relationship will increase and enhance the presence of Towmaster dealers on the Web, according to Equipment Web Services.
EWS, a component of the Commercial Web Services family, is an Internet solutions provider for the equipment and trailer industries.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views