Equipment Web Services partners with Towmaster
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 20, 2011
Equipment Web Services (EWS), a division of Dominion Enterprises, has partnered with Towmaster, a manufacturer of equipment trailers and truck bodies.
The relationship will increase and enhance the presence of Towmaster dealers on the Web, according to Equipment Web Services.
EWS, a component of the Commercial Web Services family, is an Internet solutions provider for the equipment and trailer industries.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1577 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority854 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles733 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours499 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans482 Views