Equipment Web Services partners with Towmaster
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 20, 2011
Equipment Web Services (EWS), a division of Dominion Enterprises, has partnered with Towmaster, a manufacturer of equipment trailers and truck bodies.
The relationship will increase and enhance the presence of Towmaster dealers on the Web, according to Equipment Web Services.
EWS, a component of the Commercial Web Services family, is an Internet solutions provider for the equipment and trailer industries.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River449 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving284 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness259 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options254 Views