Equipment operators showcase skills, precision at Case Triple Threat Rodeo
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 29, 2011
At the Case Triple Threat Rodeo held on Sept. 16 at McCann Industries in Bolingbrook, Ill., (attended by editors from Aggregates Manager, Better Roads, and Equipment World), construction equipment operators tested their skills on the equipment by playing games and maneuvering the machinery through obstacles courses and playing “games” such as picking up a basketball between PVC piping without knocking it over.
The 2011 Case Triple Threat Rodeo Series pits operators against each other in a competition that involves skill, precision and timing. The “Case cowboys” as they are sometimes referred to, navigate the N Series Loader/Backhoe, Skid Steer Loader and New F Series Wheel Loader in a series of down and dirty obstacle courses.
The final showdown will be at the North American Case Triple Threat Rodeo Championship in Las Vegas where five finalists will compete for a New Ram 2500 Crew Cab during the World of Concrete trade show.–by Tina Grady Barbaccia
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...882 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?328 Views