Equipment Innovation: Customers, manufacturers chime in on leveraging customer feedback to upgrade equipment
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 21, 2012
Deere, Case, Terex, and Bobcat customers and product experts talk about the process and how they influenced current and future equipment.
To read this digital exclusive section on customer feedback and the process these construction equipment manufacturers use for input, go to http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=aggregatesmanager-12-03march#page=31.
To read, “Can You Hear Me Now,” a sister segment of the previous article about customers’ experience participating in the feedback programs and how their suggestions were turned into new/revamped features on construction equipment, go to http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=aggregatesmanager-12-03march#page=25&zoom=0.
MORE FROM Economics
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax687 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views