EPA to host Sustainable Communities Census HotReport webinar on August 21
Amanda Bayhi | August 16, 2013
The Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Smart Growth Program will host a webinar on the Sustainable Communities Census HotReport on August 21 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. Eastern Time.
HotReport is a web-based tool that allows community leaders and residents to quickly and easily determine how well their community is performing on sustainability indicators like transportation, housing, economic development, income and equity.
The tool, produced by the U.S. Census Bureau and the HUD-DOT-EPA Partnership for Sustainable Communities, gives communities the opportunity to measure their own performance and compare themselves to similar communities.
During the webinar, speakers from EPA, the U.S. Census Bureau and the Mid-America Regional Council will walk discuss the HotReport and how it can help communities achieve their sustainability goals.
For more information, or to register, click here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice360 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving346 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views