EPA to host Sustainable Communities Census HotReport webinar on August 21
Amanda Bayhi | August 16, 2013
The Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Smart Growth Program will host a webinar on the Sustainable Communities Census HotReport on August 21 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. Eastern Time.
HotReport is a web-based tool that allows community leaders and residents to quickly and easily determine how well their community is performing on sustainability indicators like transportation, housing, economic development, income and equity.
The tool, produced by the U.S. Census Bureau and the HUD-DOT-EPA Partnership for Sustainable Communities, gives communities the opportunity to measure their own performance and compare themselves to similar communities.
During the webinar, speakers from EPA, the U.S. Census Bureau and the Mid-America Regional Council will walk discuss the HotReport and how it can help communities achieve their sustainability goals.
For more information, or to register, click here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse489 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views