EPA to host Sustainable Communities Census HotReport webinar on August 21
Amanda Bayhi | August 16, 2013
The Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Smart Growth Program will host a webinar on the Sustainable Communities Census HotReport on August 21 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. Eastern Time.
HotReport is a web-based tool that allows community leaders and residents to quickly and easily determine how well their community is performing on sustainability indicators like transportation, housing, economic development, income and equity.
The tool, produced by the U.S. Census Bureau and the HUD-DOT-EPA Partnership for Sustainable Communities, gives communities the opportunity to measure their own performance and compare themselves to similar communities.
During the webinar, speakers from EPA, the U.S. Census Bureau and the Mid-America Regional Council will walk discuss the HotReport and how it can help communities achieve their sustainability goals.
For more information, or to register, click here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views