Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions and Flint Trading Inc. merging
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 21, 2012
Two of the traffic safety industry’s largest pavement marking companies announced a merger on Feb. 7, 2012.
Bryce Anderson, CEO of Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions and Steve Vetter, CEO of Flint Trading, Inc. announced they have merged the two pavement marking businesses. The merger is expected to be completed by the second quarter of 2012.
According to its merger announcement, the new company, called ENNIS-FLINT, will begin immediately to integrate its operations “to focus on providing the best products and customer service in the traffic safety industry.”
Anderson continues as the company’s chairman of its Board of Directors with Vetter as CEO. Matt Soule is chief financial officer of the combined companies. Brazos Private Equity Partners maintains substantial equity ownership in the new firm.
ENNIS-FLINT will continue to operate out of its corporate offices in Dallas TX and Thomasville, NC.
MORE FROM ATSSA 2012
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1926 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans448 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views