Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions and Flint Trading Inc. merging
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 21, 2012
Two of the traffic safety industry’s largest pavement marking companies announced a merger on Feb. 7, 2012.
Bryce Anderson, CEO of Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions and Steve Vetter, CEO of Flint Trading, Inc. announced they have merged the two pavement marking businesses. The merger is expected to be completed by the second quarter of 2012.
According to its merger announcement, the new company, called ENNIS-FLINT, will begin immediately to integrate its operations “to focus on providing the best products and customer service in the traffic safety industry.”
Anderson continues as the company’s chairman of its Board of Directors with Vetter as CEO. Matt Soule is chief financial officer of the combined companies. Brazos Private Equity Partners maintains substantial equity ownership in the new firm.
ENNIS-FLINT will continue to operate out of its corporate offices in Dallas TX and Thomasville, NC.
MORE FROM ATSSA 2012
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving348 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget228 Views