Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions and Flint Trading Inc. merging
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 21, 2012
Two of the traffic safety industry’s largest pavement marking companies announced a merger on Feb. 7, 2012.
Bryce Anderson, CEO of Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions and Steve Vetter, CEO of Flint Trading, Inc. announced they have merged the two pavement marking businesses. The merger is expected to be completed by the second quarter of 2012.
According to its merger announcement, the new company, called ENNIS-FLINT, will begin immediately to integrate its operations “to focus on providing the best products and customer service in the traffic safety industry.”
Anderson continues as the company’s chairman of its Board of Directors with Vetter as CEO. Matt Soule is chief financial officer of the combined companies. Brazos Private Equity Partners maintains substantial equity ownership in the new firm.
ENNIS-FLINT will continue to operate out of its corporate offices in Dallas TX and Thomasville, NC.
MORE FROM ATSSA 2012
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier254 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver250 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase124 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views